We have a budget-conscious insurance solution for baby boomers age 62-64+ who are looking for a less expensive health insurance option before they are eligible for Medicare. It’s a great solution for:
- Individuals who have left their employer health plan and want a less expensive solution than COBRA
- Those who believe they cannot afford an ACA plan
- Those who are in good health and don’t have ongoing medical expenses
- Those seeking a temporary health plan as a result of a non-permanent need
This plan combines health insurance coverage for larger expenses with fixed first dollar benefits to supplement many routine types of medical expenses. Plans also include prescription drug benefits and additional non-insurance medical services like telemedicine, reduced-cost vision exams and eyeglasses, hearing benefits and emergency helicopter services.
Coverage is for unexpected large medical expenses up to $250,000 or $500,000 each year. Here’s how the plan works:
- You are responsible for paying your deductible amount first, and then 20% or 30% of your medical bills up to a $10,000 coinsurance limit. After you hit the $10,000 limit, the plan will pay 100% of your covered expenses up to the 364 days maximum you have chosen for the policy
- Your out-of-pocket expenses are capped, up to a maximum covered amount each year
- Every 364 days a new policy begins – until age 65
Helps supplement the out-of-pocket cost of your medical expenses, giving you fixed, direct payments for when you have routine medical services like:
- Doctor office visits
- Preventive care
- Outpatient surgery
- Short hospital stays and more!
Plus get these extra Non-Insurance Benefits!
- Telemedicine reimbursement for that includes low-cost doctor consultations
- Eyewear and hearing aid discounts
- Emergency helicopter evacuation
This plan is affordable, predictable & the LAST POLICY YOU WILL NEED until Medicare - All in ONE package - ONE Solution -
Do you need help sorting out health insurance and finding an affordable solution? Call us 1-800-257-1723 or click here to schedule an appointment.